FT job - San Jose - HMH - Junior Planner
- PLANNING POSITION
HMH is a multi-disciplinary design firm located in San Jose, California.
HMH provides Land Use/ Entitlement, Civil Engineering, Surveying and
Landscape Architecture services. We are going to add an entry level, Junior
Planner position to our staff. Candidates should have the ability to work
in a team setting within a dynamic work environment that is deadline
driven. Candidate will be required to prepare planning/site plan documents,
so AutoCAD drawing skills are highly desirable.
Please send your resume electronically to Luanna French, HMH Human
Resources Manager by Friday, May 17th. (LFrench@...). Selected
be contacted for interviews the following week.
JUNIOR PLANNER Job Description
Under immediate supervision, provide technical support to the Planning
Division using established procedures to develop professional knowledge and
- Prepare plans, studies and reports as directed, collects data and assists
in preparing development potential analyses.
- Completes research on local planning laws, codes, regulations, building
plans, and subdivision maps.
- Prepares maps, exhibits and graphics for presentations and project
applications using CAD and other graphic software.
- Bachelor of Arts in Planning from an accredited college or university or
equivalent training or in work experience.
- Beginning knowledge of CAD software current planning, site design, state
building and planning / zoning laws, engineering practices and
environmental analysis (e.g. CEQA).
- Ability to work well within a team setting, communicate affectively and
coordinate with other HMH Divisions.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]