Paid internship, Transportation Planning, CDM Smith, SF

  • druss129
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      Please Apply On-line:

      http://cdmsmith.com/join-us/brassring_recent_graduates.htm

      Location: California - San Francisco

      Job Description
      Will be involved in current and anticipated office work which includes but is not limited to:
      • Bus rapid transit planning studies
      • Parking management studies
      • Light rail and street car studies
      • Traffic studies

      Job Requirements
      Graduate students are preferred, but upper level undergraduate students will be considered. Currently enrolled and taking courses toward a B.S. in a related discipline required. A strong academic record Some related course work or research experience strongly preferred.
      Proficiency with ARCMAP/GIS, MS Excel, Adobe Suite, Traffic Operations Software desired.

      Additional Information
      We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.

      Start Date and Schedule:
      This is a one-year paid internship with flexible hours, starting in June 2013.

      Website:
      www.cdmsmith.com