Grand Boulevard Initiative Survey

  • fiji
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      Dear Grand Boulevard Initiative Task Force Members, Working Committee
      Members, Community Leaders Roundtable Members, and Other Interested
      Parties,

      The Grand Boulevard Initiative is partnering with Fenton, a
      communications firm, to help achieve the vision for the El Camino Real
      Corridor as a thriving and vibrant resource for its communities. To help
      us achieve our goals, we are conducting research to better understand
      some of the most important stakeholders to the success of the
      Initiative. That's where you come in.

      Would you be willing to take our quick survey to share your wisdom? This
      10 minute survey asks about the communities you serve, the climate for
      businesses along the corridor, and your needs and concerns as a
      representative of the community. Your input will be invaluable to the
      Grand Boulevard Initiative team. The survey is available here:
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FFBFVQT
      <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FFBFVQT>

      The deadline to participate is Tuesday, April 30th.

      Thanks,

      Megan

      Megan Wessel, AICP, LEED-AP
      Senior Planner (Consultant)

      San Mateo County Transit District
      1250 San Carlos Avenue
      San Carlos, CA 94070

      Phone: 650.622-7815
      Fax: 650.508.7938
      wesselm@... <mailto:wesselm@...>

      The San Mateo County Transit District is a mobility leader, providing
      transportation choices and a sustainable future that meets the needs of
      our diverse communities.