Job Announcement: WRA, Inc., San Rafael - CEQA/NEPA Environmental Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013
      WRA, Inc., CEQA/NEPA Environmental Planner

      JOB DESCRIPTION: WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San
      Rafael, California, with offices in Los Angeles and Fort Bragg. For over
      30 years, WRA has provided outstanding ecological and design expertise to
      develop successful solutions for our clients. We employ experts in the
      fields of plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA and
      landscape architecture.

      We are looking for an entry-level, energetic, career-minded CEQA
      Environmental Planner to join us on a full-time basis in our San Rafael
      office. Periodic travel is a requirement of the position. We are
      particularly looking for someone familiar with the CEQA/NEPA process;
      experience compiling these documents is preferred.

      This position requires a Bachelor�s degree or higher. Desired
      qualifications include: education and experience in CEQA, NEPA,
      environmental impact analysis, permit preparation, and regulatory
      compliance. Demonstrable technical writing ability, leadership skills, and
      excellent communication skills are essential.

      We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a positive,
      progressive work environment. Our employment package includes medical,
      dental, and 401K with generous match. More information about WRA and our
      areas of expertise can be found at http://www.wra-ca.com

      Interested candidates should respond by e-mailing a cover letter, resume,
      transcripts, and three references to info@... and reference �CEQA
      Entry-level Position.� Please also reference where you heard about the
      position. WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are
      strongly encouraged to apply. Close date for submission of application
      materials is April 12, 2013. Please, no calls.