Missed MTC*s Transportation 2030 Summit?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 1:08 PM
      From: "info info" <info@...>
      Subject: Missed MTC*s Transportation 2030 Summit?
      Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:19:53 -0700

      Missed MTC's Transportation 2030 Summit?

      No problem!

      VOTE NOW

      Tune in virtually to the audiocast, and take our online poll at
      www.mtc.ca.gov/T2030

      On June 14, 2003, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC)
      hosted a Summit in San Francisco to kick off the Transportation 2030
      planning process to develop a long-range policy and investment plan for
      the nine-county Bay Area. A conference highlight was electronic voting
      � 400-plus participants were able to express opinions on a range of hot
      issues via keypads right at their seats, then instantly view the
      results on a large screen.

      We have recreated this survey virtually so that Bay Area residents who
      weren't able to attend the conference can participate from their home
      or office. We invite you to get involved; your input will help guide
      the draft Transportation 2030 Plan.

      VOTE NOW

      Log on to www.mtc.ca.gov/T2030 to vote and see voting results to date!

      Problem accessing the poll? Call 510.464.7841.

      Vote by September 5, 2003.