FT job - San Francisco - CDM Smith - Planner 2 (transportation)

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      CDM Smith

      Requisition ID 12050BR

      Job Title PLANNER 2

      Location California - San Francisco

      Job Description Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
      o Assisting in research for NEPA, and planning documents for airport
      or other transportation projects. o Preparing or assisting in
      preparation of sections for NEPA, and planning documents o Assisting
      with data gathering and planning documents for airport studies
      including airport master plans and FAR Part 150 noise studies o
      Assisting in coordination with sub-consultants and project team
      members, o Assisting in research and coordination with regulatory
      agencies o Assisting Project Manager with budget and schedule tracking
      and other project management duties

      Job Requirements Master’s degree in Urban or Environmental Planning,
      Environmental Studies, Aviation Management or a related field is
      required. Experience with CEQA/NEPA requirements is a plus. Knowledge
      of commonly used computer software (Word, Excel, Access) expected.
      Candidate must have excellent writing, communication, and analytical
      skills.

      Additional Information We attract the best people in the industry,
      supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a
      challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career
      opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic
      locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and
      operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal
      opportunity employer.

      [http://cdmsmith.com/join-us/brassring_recent_graduates.htm%5d