Internship - San Francisco - CDM Smith - Transportation Planning

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
      [Note: I've been told that MUP students are eligible, but that
      students cannot be graduating this May. - Asha W. Agrawal]
      ______________

      Employer: CDM Smith

      Requisition ID 12051BR
      Job Title MS Technical Intern- Transportation Planning
      Location California - San Francisco

      Job Description Will be involved in current and anticipated office
      work which includes but is not limited to:
      • Bus rapid transit planning studies
      • Parking management studies
      • Light rail and street car studies
      • Traffic studies

      Job Requirements Currently enrolled and taking courses toward a B.S.
      in a related discipline required. A strong academic record Some
      related course work or research experience strongly preferred.

      Proficiency with ARCMAP/GIS, MS Excel, Adobe Suite, Traffic Operations
      Software desired.

      Additional Information We attract the best people in the industry,
      supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a
      challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career
      opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic
      locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and
      operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal
      opportunity employer.