ULI Event Capital Markets: State of Commercial Real Estate Equity Investing

  • Rebecca Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Hello,

      I wanted to let you know about a great upcoming ULI event, Capital Markets:
      The State of Commercial Real Estate Equity Investing
      <http://sf.uli.org/event/uli-capital-markets-the-state-of-commercial-real-es
      tate-equity-investing/> . There will be a panel discussion lead by Bruce
      Burkard, Four Corners Properties, Mark Hansen, Prologis, and Jamie Sholem,
      TPG, moderated by Greg Cioth, Eastdil Secured. The discussion will address:

      � Current investment activity: preferred asset classes, markets and
      sponsorship requirements

      � Joint Venture structures: co-investment requirements, waterfalls and
      general return requirements

      � Distressed opportunities: Do they actually exist and if so, how are they
      getting done?

      � Development opportunities: Who is doing them and how are they getting
      done?

      � Expectations for 2013: Where are the opportunities in the short-term?

      � Expectations for the future of Silicon Valley: What are the trends and
      issues that will influence development and commercial real estate investment
      in the Valley?

      The event will be held Tuesday, February 26, 5:30-7:00 p.m. at Cassidy
      Turley, 300 Santana Row, 5th Floor, San Jose.

      All guests are welcome to stay afterward for a hosted cocktail reception! I
      hope that you will be able to attend.

      Best regards,

      Rebecca Walters, AICP, LEED AP BD+C

      SJSU ULI Liaison