UPC meeting -agenda, Weds, 8/22/01, 6:30pm, URBP LOUNGE

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21 3:19 AM
      Hello all,

      Attached is the draft agenda for the FINAL SUMMER MEETING of the UPC.
      Yes, summer, sadly, must come to a close.
      Thurs marks the start of the fall, 2001 semester. Mon is the first day of
      classes.

      To start things on the right foot, we're hoping to spend a good deal of time
      cleaning up the lounge in the department area in Washington Square Hall.

      The meeting starts at 6:30pm, Weds, 8/22/01, in the dept. lounge of the
      Urban & Regional Planning Dept. , Rm 216, Washington Sq. Hall.

      Bring a brown (or white) bag for dinner if so inclined.
      There's a new cafe opposite Togo's in the Paseo - "Cats", that's opened till
      7pm - coffee and pastries only. Togo's closes at 6pm.

      Email or phone me: 408-924-7433 for more info, or if you can't open the
      agenda.

      Hope to see many of you Weds night.
      Cleaning up the dept. lounge will be a good way to start the semester!

      Later...
      Irvin/UPC President

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25 7:14 PM
        High Irvin, I just got back from vacation. See you Monday Robin