Fwd: UC Davis Summer Abroad in Jerusalem

  • Shishir Mathur
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hello All:
      FYI.

      Shishir
      --
      Dr. Shishir Mathur
      Associate Professor
      Urban and Regional Planning
      San Jose State University
      Phone: 408-310-7856
      Email: shishir.mathur@...
      Website: http://works.bepress.com/shishirmathur/

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Rob Wiener <Rob@...>
      Date: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM
      Subject: UC Davis Summer Abroad in Jerusalem
      To: Shishir.Mathur@...

      Dear Shishir,****

      ** **

      This summer, I will be teaching a new 4-week course on *Housing, Land Use,
      and Conflict in Israel* through the UC Davis Summer Study Abroad Program.
      Scheduled from June 22 to July 19, it will focus on housing and land use
      problems, solutions, and disputes in Israel, especially in Jerusalem.****

      ** **

      Could you distribute this flyer among your students and within your
      department? It's open to students from all schools. Let me know if you
      have any questions. Hope all is well. ****

      ** **

      Thanks.****

      ** **