Job Announcement: Metropolitan Planning Group - Associate or Senior Planner (South & East Bay)
- Metropolitan Planning Group � Assoc. or Sr. Planner (California Bay Area �
South & East Bay)*Location:*
East or South Bay
M-Group exists to bring innovative and effective planning solutions to Bay
Area cities. Since the creation of the firm in 2006, we have brought
high-caliber planning services to 35 Bay Area communities. M-Group�s
planners have extensive experience working on large, complex and
high-profile projects and our staff brings together a range of
accomplishments and a wealth of real-world experiences.
M-Group is looking to fill a position where the planner will be available
for consulting work in the East Bay or South Bay. We will consider
applications at the Associate or Senior Planner level, and fill the
position at the appropriate level of experience.
*Associate or Senior Planner:*
- Part-time (minimally 20 hours a week) or Full-time (40 hours a week).
- Responsibilities may include:
- Consulting planning work at various City planning departments,
including plan-checks, permit processing, counter work, report-writing,
public speaking, attending evening Planning Commission / City Council
meetings, long-range planning work)
- Development approval projects, policy planning, and marketing
- Applicants must have/demonstrate:
- An undergraduate degree in Urban Planning or related field.
Masters degree in planning or design field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the planning field, including at
least 1 year prior experience working for a City planning department.
- Solid CEQA knowledge and experience.
- The ability to work independently and also be a great team player.
- Good public speaking skills.
*How to Apply:*
Go to http://bit.ly/mgroupjobs and apply per instructions.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]