Job Announcement: Metropolitan Planning Group - Associate or Senior Planner
- Metropolitan Planning Group � Assoc. or Sr. Planner (California Bay Area �
M-Group exists to bring innovative and effective planning solutions to Bay
Area cities. Since the creation of the firm in 2006, we have brought
high-caliber planning services to 35 Bay Area communities. M-Group�s
planners have extensive experience working on large, complex and
high-profile projects and our staff brings together a range of
accomplishments and a wealth of real-world experiences.
M-Group is looking to hire a consulting planner for cities in the North
Bay. We will consider applications at the Associate or Senior Planner level
and fill the position at the appropriate level of experience.
*Associate or Senior Planner:*
This position may start with part-time (20 hrs/week) and ramp up to full
time (40 hrs/week).
- Responsibilities include project management for development review
processing, report-writing, public speaking, and counter duty.
- Some evening meetings (Planning Commission / City Council) are
- Applicants must have/demonstrate:
- An undergraduate degree in Urban Planning or related field.
Masters degree in planning or design field is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years prior experience working for a City planning
- Solid CEQA knowledge and experience.
- The ability to work independently and also be a great team player.
- Good public speaking skills.
*How to Apply:*
Go to http://bit.ly/mgroupjobs and apply per instructions.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]