My ULI Nite Silicon Valley 2013

  • Rebecca Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013
      Hello!

      I wanted to let you know about a great opportunity to learn more about the
      Urban Land Institute for free! As you may know, I participate on the
      Silicon Valley Committee of the Urban Land Institute. We are hosting an
      event called My ULI Nite that is free to members and non-members.

      This is an opportunity for non-members to be exposed to the benefits of ULI
      membership, and for existing members to learn how to make the most out of
      their membership. Come and hear firsthand from Silicon Valley ULI leaders
      about how ULI has made a difference in their a careers and take the
      opportunity to network with other real estate professionals.

      Following the presentation, participants will have the opportunity to learn
      more about how to get more involved with ULI. The event will be held at the
      Silicon Valley Capital Club, February 6, 5:30-7:00. A beer and wine
      networking reception will immediately follow. The link to register for free
      is below, I hope that you will be able to attend.

      <http://sf.uli.org/event/my-uli-nite-silicon-valley-2013/>
      http://sf.uli.org/event/my-uli-nite-silicon-valley-2013/

      Cheers,

      Becca

      SJSU ULI Student Liaison

      Rebecca Walters, AICP, LEED AP BD+C

      Urban Design Knowledge Manager

      185 Berry St., Lobby One, Suite 5100, San Francisco, CA 94107

      t: 415.856.3047 f: e: <mailto:Rebecca.Walters@...>
      Rebecca.Walters@...

      <http://www.perkinswill.com/> www.perkinswill.com |
      <http://www.facebook.com/ideasandbuildings> Facebook |
      <http://www.perkinswill.com/pages/twitter.html> Twitter

      Perkins+Will. Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society

      solely for the addressee.

      If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute,
      copy, or alter this email.