7 Internship Opportunities w/ the Sierra Club - Please Spread the Word!

  • Megan Fluke Medeiros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      Do you want an internship where you are a part of a team with interesting
      people? Where you are growing professionally and feel like you are making a
      difference? Then an internship with the Sierra Club may be for you! We
      offer mentorships, regular check-ins, trainings, professional development,
      snacks, and more! We are proud to have one of the best internship programs
      in the environmental field today.

      We are currently recruiting for 7 internships and we are looking for
      passionate people with a wide variety of backgrounds and skills.

      Our Internships:

      1. Conservation Intern - *If you care about many issues*
      2. Sustainable Land Use Intern - *Competitive!*
      3. Forest Protection Intern - *New! Will fill quickly.*
      4. Recycling/Zero Waste Intern *- Passion required!*
      5. Fundraising and Special Event Intern - *Important and New!*
      6. Community Outreach Intern - *A Classic!*
      7. Social Media Intern - *A Favorite!*

      Please forward far and wide. Internships will fill quickly :)

      In service,
      Megan
      --
      Megan Fluke Medeiros