ULI Emerging Trends SF - Last chance to register

  • Rebecca Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2013 SF

      Tuesday, December 4, 2012 / 7:15-11:30 a.m.
      JW Marriott, 500 Post Street, San Francisco

      This year's ULI San Francisco Emerging Trends conference is unparalleled!
      The morning begins with a light breakfast and networking and launches into
      the feature program: a report on the PwC/ULI publication, Emerging Trends
      in Real Estate, by Charles DiRocco of PwC.

      Then, don't miss these exclusive panels on LOCAL and RELEVANT topics!

      Bull Versus Bear Debate
      Bubble or sustainable growth? That is the question in Bay Area Real Estate
      today. Join us for a panel discussion between the bulls and the bears as we
      explore the San Francisco real estate market and what to expect in the next
      year. Hear from senior real estate executives about what they are planning
      for their business in this cycle.

      The Economy of Sports
      In the last few years, the Bay Area has seen many proposed and confirmed
      changes to our local sports franchises. The 49ers are moving to Santa Clara,
      the Warriors are moving forward with plans to move to San Francisco and the
      America's Cup has dominated local news headlines, touting the race as a
      potential tourism bonanza. What are the true effects of these moves on real
      estate values in the Bay Area? What are the potential implications for
      cities from these new franchises? What are the lessons learned in the last
      12 years since AT&T Park opened and has it achieved its goal in terms of
      economic development? Join ULI San Francisco at our Emerging Trends
      conference as we explore these questions and more.

      Featured Speakers:
      Luis Belmonte, Seven Hills Properties
      Mike Covarrubias, TMG Partners
      Oz Erickson, Emerald Fund
      Claude Gruen, Gruen Gruen + Associates
      Jerry Keyser, Keyser Marston Associates
      Michael Martin, Mayor's Office of Economic and Workforce Development
      John McNellis, McNellis Partners
      Meg Spriggs, AvalonBay Communities
      Ellen Warner, Golden State Warriors

      A copy of Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2013 is included with each
      individual registration - Value: $49.95.

      Pre-registration closes two business days before each event. Sponsor
      eligible. Space is limited, so register now!