Volunteer Opportunity: Sustainable Land Use Committee Member

  • Megan Fluke Medeiros
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      *Feel free to forward...*

      *An ideal Sustainable Land Use Committee Member...*

      o Has educational or professional experience in urban planning,
      transportation, architecture, CEQA, development, etc

      o Will enjoy reviewing land use and transportation projects and plans,
      developing Sierra Club recommendations, and helping residents engage in the
      planning process

      The Sustainable Land Use Committee currently meets on Wednesday mornings
      but that we are flexible and also have evening and Saturday meetings and
      tours of proposed development sites.
      *This and other volunteer opportunities listed on our website:
      http://lomaprieta.sierraclub.org/volunteer/opportunities*
      *
      *
      --