New Master of Architecture in Urban Design and Landscape @ CCA in SF - Fall 2013 (info session TONIGHT)

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Rick Kos (SJSU) <Richard.Kos@...>
      Date: Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:45 AM
      Subject: New Master of Architecture in Urban Design and Landscape @ CCA
      Fall 2013-----------------------------

      We are very excited to announce our new post-professional 2 year Master of
      Architecture in Urban Design and Landscape Program [MAUDL] that will launch
      in Fall 2013. This is an advanced interdisciplinary degree program for
      professionals and students who are interested in pursuing graduate work at
      CCA beyond their professional degrees in Architecture [BArch/ MArch],
      Landscape Architecture [BLA/MLA], or Planning [MUP]. Those with an
      undergraduate non-professional degree in architecture [BS Arch or
      equivalent 4 year degree in architecture or urbanism] may be considered for
      admission. The submission for application is open until January 5th 2013. *We
      would be very thank-full if you could forward this email to your network,
      colleagues and friends who might be interested in the new program. *
      More information under *
      http://www.cca.edu/academics/graduate/architecture/maudl*

      *We are also offering a MAUDL Info Night this Monday on November 19th from
      5:00 to 6:30 pm in West 1 on the CCA San Francisco Campus. *

      Thank-you so much, Mona
      *
      *
      *