Job Announcement: Associate Economist/Planner, Applied Development Economics - Walnut Creek

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      ASSOCIATE ECONOMIST/PLANNER

      Applied Development Economics
      <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/112144?dspporc=&trk=jobtocomp>
      - Walnut Creek (San Francisco Bay Area)
      Job Description

      Applied Development Economics, Inc. has an immediate opening for an
      Associate level economist/planner in our Walnut Creek office. The Associate
      position will be responsible for conducting retail and industrial market
      research, economic forecasting, input-output analysis, fiscal impact
      analysis, project feasibility analysis, and GIS-based economic studies.
      Experience with labor market research, survey research and residential
      market analysis is also desirable.
      Desired Skills & Experience

      The ideal candidate will have at least two years experience in economic
      development consulting and an advanced degree in Urban Economics, City
      Planning or Public Administration.
      Company Description

      Applied Development Economics, Inc. (ADE) is a consulting firm specializing
      in economic planning and development services. Since its founding in 1985,
      the firm has established a distinguished body of work resulting in tangible
      benefits for our clients. Our base of private- and public-sector clients
      includes government agencies, economic development organizations,
      foundations, businesses, and private investors.
      Additional InformationPosted:November 1, 2012Type:Full-timeExperience:
      AssociateFunctions:Analyst Industries:Architecture & Planning, Market
      Research, Public Policy Compensation:DOQJob ID:4081056

      - <http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?applyForJobModal=&jobId=4081056>