Job Announcement: Urban Planner (Zoning), Dyett & Bhatia, San Francisco

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      Urban Planner (Zoning), Dyett & Bhatia, San Francisco, CA

      Dyett & Bhatia, Urban and Regional Planners (www.dyettandbhatia.com),
      offers a broad spectrum of urban planning services, and is a national
      leader in preparation of comprehensive zoning and development regulations.
      Our roster of zoning clients includes some of the largest American cities
      and counties, as well as smaller communities.

      We are looking for a planner with proven experience in drafting codes and
      interest in zoning and related development regulations to be part of our
      dynamic team, committed to place-based planning and excellence.

      POSITION AND REQUIRED SKILLS
      The planner will work primarily on zoning assignments, which include
      comprehensive new citywide regulations or those with a specific focus�such
      as transit-oriented development, downtown, urban agriculture, parking, or
      sustainable development practices or form-based codes. Candidates must
      enjoy zoning work, bring a solid grasp of legal and technical underpinnings
      of zoning, and have demonstrated ability in code writing. Experience in
      administering zoning and development regulations is desirable as are public
      presentation skills and experience. Urban design expertise and
      understanding of built form is a plus. We are interested in candidates with
      exceptional writing, analytical, graphic and communication skills.

      QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
      Candidates must possess a Master of City Planning and/or a JD, with minimum
      two years experience (6+ years for senior-level appointment)

      SALARY AND BENEFITS
      Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance,
      retirement plan matching, and transit subsidy.

      HOW TO APPLY
      To apply, please email resume in PDF to jobs@....

      Dyett & Bhatia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
        URBAN PLANNER (ZONING)

        Dyett & Bhatia <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/38873?dspporc=&trk=jobtocomp>
        - Jackson Square, San Francisco (San Francisco Bay Area)
        Job Description

[...]

        Desired Skills & Experience

        *QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE*

        Candidates must possess a Master of City Planning and/or a JD, with minimum
        two years experience (6+ years for senior-level appointment)
        Company Description

        Dyett & Bhatia, Urban and Regional Planners (www.dyettandbhatia.com),
        offers a broad spectrum of urban planning services, and is a national
        leader in preparation of comprehensive zoning and development regulations.
        Our roster of zoning clients includes some of the largest American cities
        and counties, as well as smaller communities.

        *HOW TO APPLY*

        To apply, please email cover letter and resume in PDF to
        jobs@....
        Additional InformationPosted:January 22,
        2013Type:Full-timeExperience:Mid-Senior
        levelFunctions:Writing/Editing, Strategy/Planning Industries:Architecture &
        Planning Compensation:Salary and comprehensive benefitsJob ID:4675291

        - <http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?applyForJobModal=&jobId=4675291>