FW: November 1 - APA Tour of new South Bay solid waste facility

  • Katja
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2012
      Please forward this to other groups that might be interested. Also, let me
      know if you need a scholarship/discount and I'll see what I can do.

      Newby Island Resource Recovery Park Tour
      Thursday Nov 1, Lunch 12 - 1 pm, Tour 1 - 4 pm
      HMH, San Jose, CA

      $10 APA members / $20 non-members (to help defray cost of bus)
      Lunch sponsored by HMH

      RSVP via EventBrite at www.eventbrite.com/event/4508489012
      Speaker bios: www.planning.org/cm/search/event.htm?EventID=21961

      Thanks!