GIS Day 2012 - Call for presentations and posters

  • Rick Kos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2012
      GIS Day 2012

      November 14, 2012
      5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
      UC Berkeley, Mulford Hall
      http://gif.berkeley.edu/gisday.html

      Save the date! GIS Day 2012 will be held at UC Berkeley's Mulford Hall.
      This year's event is co-hosted by the Bay Area Automated Mapping
      Association (BAAMA <http://www.baama.org/>) and Geospatial Innovation
      Facility (GIF <http://gif.berkeley.edu/>), with support from the Northern
      California Region of the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote
      Sensing (ASPRS <http://www.asprs.org/norcal/>).

      Would you like to give a presentation or display a poster at this year's
      event? Please fill out the brief form on our Call for Presentations and
      Posters <http://gif.berkeley.edu/gisday_submit.html> page to register your
      poster or to be considered for a presentation slot. Topics are open to any
      geospatial interest.

      GIS Day is free, but we encourage you to
      register<http://www.baama.org/meetings?eventId=561748>,
      so that we know how many people to expect.