Lecture by Jim Oberstar: "The Seeds of Our 21st Century Transportation Network" (UC Berkeley, 10/18)

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      (From http://events.berkeley.edu/index.php/calendar/sn/its.html?event_ID=57514&date=2012-10-18)

      The Seeds of Our 21st Century Transportation Network: A Retrospective
      of Sixty Years of Policymaking: The 2012 Matsui Lecture

      Lecture | October 18 | 4-5:30 p.m. | Sutardja Dai Hall, Banatao
      Auditorium, UC Berkeley

      Speaker/Performer: Congressman James Oberstar

      Sponsors: Institute of Governmental Studies, Institute of Transportation Studies

      Lecture from former Congressman James Oberstar. This lecture is free
      and open to the public.

      Event Contact: lmarxen@..., 510-642-0922