UPC Symposium - Defining Public Private Relationships in Urban Development, tomorrow!

  • Jason Su
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Don't forget, tomorrow is the UPC's annual symposium, *Planning in the New
      Era, Defining Public Private Relationships in Urban Development*. It will
      be from 11:00am to 3:30pm at the MLK Library - Room 225/229. We will have
      elected officials, developers, planners, and urban designers discuss the
      changing method of urban development - what is it now and how will we as
      planners and community members navigate through this new landscape.

      You can get your tickets here: http://theupc.bpt.me/

      See you tomorrow!

      --
      *Jason Su*
      Master of Urban Planning Candidate, 2013

      <http://www.facebook.com/citystudies>
      President | *Urban Planning Coalition |* www.theupc.org |
      Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/groups/135559372152/?ref=ts>
      President & Editor | *City Studies | *www.citystudies.org |