Volunteers Sought for Silver SPUR 2012!

  • Jason Su
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2012
      SPUR is looking for volunteers for their annual awards luncheon. If
      interested, please see the email below.

      --
      Hello SPURites!

      I wanted to reach out to you and let you know what we are still actively
      recruiting volunteers for our Silver
      SPUR<http://www.spur.org/events/silver-spur-luncheon-0> awards
      luncheon. This is SPUR's largest annual fundraiser, as well as the largest
      non-political civic fundraiser in the city of San Francisco.

      This is a great opportunity to help out and honor some folks who have done
      exceptional work in the field of civic involvement. This is a $175 event,
      but *all volunteers get in for free* and are able to network with fellow
      urbanists and SPUR staff.

      Here are the event details:

      Date - Wednesday, October 24 2012
      Volunteer Time - 9am - 2:30pm
      Location - Moscone Center South, Esplanade Ballroom.

      If you are interested in participating in this regal event, send me an
      email and get ready for an awesome SPUR experience.

      Best,
      Nicolas Romano
      (nromano@...)
      402-660-9767

      --
      *Jason Su*
      Master of Urban Planning Candidate, 2013

      <http://www.facebook.com/citystudies>
      President | *Urban Planning Coalition |* www.theupc.org |
      Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/groups/135559372152/?ref=ts>
      President & Editor | *City Studies | *www.citystudies.org |