Follow Up: 5 Internships open at the Sierra Club Loma Prieta Chapter

  • Megan Fluke Medeiros
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Dear SJSU MURPs,

      One of the members of this yahoo group let me know that the internship
      descriptions attachments did not go through. If that is the case again,
      here is a link for our internships (
      lomaprieta.sierraclub.org/cool_cities/get_involved). As a fellow Spartan,
      I'm proud to say that SJSU Urban Planning Master's Students have by far
      been our best interns at our organization, I hope many of you consider
      applying! Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email if you have any
      questions.

      Sincerely,
      Megan