5 Internships open at the Sierra Club Loma Prieta Chapter

  • Megan Fluke Medeiros
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      Please forward these five awesome internship opportunities far and wide.
      Our interns make it possible for the Sierra Club Loma Prieta Chapter to
      have a positive impact in dozens of cities in the Silicon Valley. Four of
      these internships are brand spanking new because our work is growing and
      expanding (the Sustainable Land Use Internship has been alive and kicking
      since summer 2010)

      Check out these new video interviews of two of our summer 2012 interns,
      Adina <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLu2Iz4h788> and
      Andrew<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMYGixuKyw> (created
      by our Social Media Intern, Felicia) and an article in our Loma Prietan
      Newsletter, "Chapter Interns Give a Lot, Get a
      Lot<http://lomaprieta.sierraclub.org/loma-prietan/story/chapter-interns-give-lot-get-lot/3201>"
      (published spring 2012) to find out more about our fun internship program.

      Have any questions? Recomendations? Find a spelling error? Contact
      megan.fluke.medeiros@... and adrien.salazar@....

      Thank you,
      Megan
      --