Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Job Announcement - Alameda County

    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2003
      Beth,

      Thanks very much for your tour of Alviso. I'm gradually trying to learn
      my way about the South Bay, and it's always a treat to learn about the
      history as well.

      Asha

      Asha Weinstein
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...
      phone: 408-924-5853

      Bethwy@...
      05/21/2003 07:10 PM
      Please respond to SJSU_MURPs

      To: SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Job Announcement - Alameda County

      Hi, Asha,
      It was nice meeting you yesterday. Thanks for all of the job
      announcements.
      I forward them to appropriate former students who are always interested.
      Beth Wyman