Student planning activities (international)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2003
      Some of you might be interested in getting in touch with the author of
      this email to learn more about the student group he hopes to set up in the
      U.S. Also note that the website PlaNet for planning students might be of
      interest to some (http://www.planningnetwork.org/) It has a European
      focus.

      Asha Weinstein
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...
      phone: 408-924-5853
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 05/22/2003 03:29 PM -----

      Duane De <dddewitt@...>
      Sent by: owner-planning-announce@...
      05/22/2003 03:18 PM

      To: planning-announce@...
      cc: dewd@...
      Subject: Fwd: [planet] New journal of the built environment

      Hello I am Duane De Witt, a new admit to the MCP
      program in the fall. Below is a message from a group
      of student planners in Copenhagen, Denmark. After the
      Danish part is an announcement in English from a
      student in Britain interested in submissions to a new
      journal. Please read it. This July, I will try to
      attend a meeting of the International planning student
      group PlaNet in Europe. I attended one last year in
      Denmark. They are a good group of people and would
      like to partner with us at Cal. I would like to start
      Cal PlaNet this year. Please give me a write back if
      you are interested in this totally student run
      planning group currently in 8 or so European nations
      and a chapter at Columbia U. in NYC.
      It will be fun, informative and thought provoking.
      When I return from the Amsterdam conference I will
      share written info with all who are interested rather
      than jamming up the Planning announce email board.
      Thanks for your time and all the best. Duane De Witt
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      http://search.yahoo.com
      ----- Message from PlaNet København <info@...> on Fri, 23 May
      2003 00:05:32 +0200 -----
      To:
      "PlaNetGroupcare" <planet@...>
      Subject:
      [planet] New journal of the built environment
      Kære alle,
      Paul Clark fra University of Cambridge søger sparring til at skabe et
      nyt tværfagligt tidsskrift om det bebyggede miljø. Han har skrevet et
      oplæg (læs nedenstående), og det virker til, at der kunne være god
      mulighed for, at alle fagligheder kan komme i spil.
      Hvis én af jer bliver inspireret, kan I skrive til Paul Clark på
      oppidan@...

      Mange hilsner
      Peter