Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Job Announcement - Alameda County

  • Bethwy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21 7:10 PM
      Hi, Asha,
      It was nice meeting you yesterday. Thanks for all of the job announcements.
      I forward them to appropriate former students who are always interested.
      Beth Wyman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26 2:48 PM
        Beth,

        Thanks very much for your tour of Alviso. I'm gradually trying to learn
        my way about the South Bay, and it's always a treat to learn about the
        history as well.

        Asha

        Asha Weinstein
        Department of Urban and Regional Planning
        San José State University
        One Washington Square
        San Jose, CA 95192-0185
        email: asha.weinstein@...