Announcement: Silicon Valley HealthCorps

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012
      Hi everyone,****

      ** **

      The Silicon Valley HealthCorps positions have now been posted at
      www.healthtrust.org/svhealthcorps. I will also be posting the positions
      through the national AmeriCorps site, and other local university websites.
      Feel free to promote your positions within your own networks, and direct
      interested applicants to the website for more information. As applications
      come in, I will be forwarding them to you for review. Each site will be
      responsible for following up, interviewing, and selecting their members. If
      all goes well during the contracting period, our program year will begin on
      September 1st.****

      ** **

      **One thing to keep in mind: this year, all members will be required to *
      clear* their background checks prior to serving hours. In the past,
      background checks only needed to be *initiated*. This means it will take
      some additional time before a member can officially start.****

      ** **

      Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.****

      ** **

      *Katie Smith* | Supervisor, Silicon Valley HealthCorps | The Health Trust |
      www.healthtrust.org/svhealthcorps****

      (p) 408.961.9899 | (f) 408.559.9515 | KatieS@... | ****2105
      S. Bascom Ave, Suite 220**, **Campbell**, **CA** **95008********