Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Who's doing what?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2000
      Hi Susan and alums and classmates,
      Thanks for the introduction.
      Before planning get-togethers, I still need to get the Urban Planning
      Coalition registered on campus as a current organization (it's lapsed since
      last year).
      I need the name, address, phone,student ID #, and e-mail of one more officer
      the UPC elected last semester for this semester; then that person,and Kelly
      Vasquez and I will determine the 'purpose' of the UPC which will be placed
      in the Student Orgaization Directory.

      Susan, hope you report back on the APA/Long Beach? meeting.
      Regards to all,
      Irv

      http://profiles.msn.com