SPUR San Jose looking for event volunteers!

  • Jason Su
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2012
      SPUR San Jose is looking for volunteers, if you are interested, please
      contact Rica Garcia at rgarcia@....

      Below is the email -

      My name is Rica Garcia from SPUR San Jose. As you may know, we just opened
      our office this January and have started putting together events in the
      city. Most recently, we hosted author and designer Jarrett Walker for
      our *Human
      Transit* event and the Pulitzer prize-winning contributing editor to *Vanity
      Fair* Paul Goldberger. We are currently seeking volunteers to help us at
      our upcoming events as soon as June
      28<http://www.spur.org/sanjose/events/calendar/designing-silicon-valley>.
      If you are interested and have time, please let me know! I am available to
      answer any questions or concerns you may have.

      --
      *Jason Su*
      Master of Urban Planning Candidate, 2013

      President & Editor | *City Studies | *www.citystudies.org |
      Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/citystudies>
      President | *Urban Planning Coalition |* www.theupc.org |
      Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/groups/135559372152/?ref=ts>