Unpaid graduate student internship - East Bay - Greenbelt Alliance - Research/Contra Costa County sales tax for transportation

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Planning Jobs | Department of City and Regional Planning at
      Berkeley <webmaster@...>
      Date: Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM
      Subject: Planning Jobs - Department of City and Regional Planning at Berkeley

      Graduate Student Intern Research Project

      Greenbelt Alliance makes the San Francisco Bay Area a better place to
      live by protecting the region’s farms and natural lands from sprawl
      development and supporting smart growth efforts that improve the
      livability of our cities and towns. We are seeking a graduate student
      to assist us with a summer research project. Contra Costa County is
      considering extending and augmenting its ½ cent transportation sales
      tax. The current measure (Measure J-2004) contains several innovative
      growth management provisions. We wish to identify policies that could
      be included into a new transportation sales tax to continue the
      county’s leadership in open space protection and smart growth.

      Firm Name: Greenbelt Alliance

      Location: East Bay

      Payment: Unpaid

      Contact: Matt Vander Sluis Email: mvandersluis@... Phone: