Student surveys

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2003
      Just a reminder that the student surveys (for current students and recent
      graduates) were due yesterday. We can still make use of late ones if
      they come in by Monday, however.

      Your feedback helps us make the department better for you--please take the
      time to fill out a survey if you haven't already done so.

      Thanks very much,

      Asha Weinstein
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...