Sustainable Transportation Studies in China Event - "Five Times to China and I Still Haven’t Seen the Great Wa ll"

  • Jason Su
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      For those interested in international planning/transportation planning in
      China, see below..

      *Event details:*

      �Five Times to China and I Still Haven�t Seen the Great Wall�
      *Featured speaker: *Sohrab Rashid, Principal, *Fehr & Peers
      **Date and time: *Monday, June 4, 2012, 5:30 � 8 p.m. (*Thai food
      dinner* served
      at 6:15)
      *Location: *Arup, 560 Mission Street, San Francisco, 94105 (Montgomery
      BART, 5 min walk)
      *RSVP* by May 31 for discount and raffle.

      Dear ICTPA Northern California Chapter, our next event this year is on
      Monday, June 4!

      Please join us for dinner and hear our featured speaker, *Sohrab Rashid*,
      Principal at *Fehr & Peers*, discuss several sustainable transportation
      studies completed in *China and Singapore*. See the attached flyer for
      details.

      To help us plan for the right number of people, please RSVP by *Thursday,
      May 31*, and be eligible for a small raffle! Cost is only $20 with RSVP and
      $5 for students and non-working professionals. We have multiple options to
      RSVP � including simply filling out the quick web form linked
      here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dGdwaXdZR09wNDBsMXdFVHQzNFNFQXc6MQ#gid=0>
      or
      on the website <http://ictpanorcal.wordpress.com/>!

      Our event will be hosted by *Arup*, located in downtown San Francisco just
      steps away from the Montgomery BART station.

      Why not RSVP now<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dGdwaXdZR09wNDBsMXdFVHQzNFNFQXc6MQ#gid=0>,
      plan for a great time, and send this flyer and e-mail to your friends and
      colleagues?

      http://ictpanorcal.wordpress.com/

      --
      *Jason Su*
      Master of Urban Planning Candidate, 2013

      President & Editor | *City Studies | *www.citystudies.org |
      Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/citystudies>
      Intern | *Greenbelt Alliance | * www.greenbelt.org/ |
      Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/greenbeltalliance>