Paid internship - Oakland - Reconnecting America - Program/Mapping Intern

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Planning Jobs | Department of City and Regional Planning at
      Berkeley <webmaster@...>
      Date: Tue, May 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM
      Subject: Planning Jobs - Department of City and Regional Planning at Berkeley

      Program/Mapping Intern

      Reconnecting America is looking for a motivated, self-guided
      individual with knowledge, experience, and interest in
      transit-oriented development, transportation, affordable housing, and
      community development and an interest in engaging in data analysis,
      map making, and the development of materials for our technical
      assistance, education, policy, and communications programs. Please
      visit our website for the full description, required qualifications,
      and submission materials:
      http://reconnectingamerica.org/who-we-are/staff/program-mapping-intern/

      Firm Name: Reconnecting America

      Location: Oakland, CA

      Payment: Paid Contact: admin Email: admin@...
      Phone: N/A Posted: May 29, 2012

      Category: Transportation Start Date: 2012-07-02