Fwd: Fehr & Peers speaker on Chinese transportation planning

  • Johnasies McGraw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2012
      Please see the information below on a dinner and talk on sustainable
      transportation planning in China.

      Best,
      ------
      *Johnasies McGraw*
      *
      *
      *Program Consultant *| Richmond Main Street Initiative | 1000 MacDonald
      Ave. Suite C, Richmond CA, 94801 | 510-236-4050 |
      johnasies.eastlake@... | www.richmondmainstreet.org
      *
      *
      *Operations Manager* | Lotus Bloom Child and Family Center | 2008 Park
      Blvd, Oakland| 510-735-9222 | johnasies@... |
      www.lotusbloomfamily.org

      *President* | Urban Planning Coalition | San Jose State University | Dept.
      Urban and Regional Planning | 415-336-6024 | johnasies@... |
      www.theupc.org

      *
      *