Internships - Palo Alto - Sierra Club - Community outreach // sustainable land-use

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 4:06 PM
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Jessica Gonzales <jrosegonzales@...>
      Date: Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:44 PM
      Subject: Summer Interns Needed at the Sierra Club (ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED)

      Hello San Jose State Professors!

      I am writing to share an exciting opportunity with you in hopes that
      you will pass this on to your students or any other interested
      departments. The local Loma Prieta Chapter of the Sierra Club is
      looking for summer interns!

      As a current intern I can say my experience with the Sierra Club has
      been amazing and has served as a great addition to my college
      education. For more insight on these internships feel free to click on
      the following article link:
      http://lomaprieta.sierraclub.org/loma-prietan/story/chapter-interns-give-lot-get-lot/3201
      .  I hope some of your students can join us this summer!

      More info is at

      http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp703401.jsp

      http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp776484.jsp

      Thank you,