Unpaid internship - Global Site Plans - Environmental Design Blogger
- (From http://www.planetizen.com/node/54223)
Environmental Design Blogger Internship
Global Site Plans
Location: Remote, , United States
Posted on: March 31, 2012
Category: Environment / Natural Resources
Internship opportunity for blogging about topics related to
architecture, engineering, landscape architecture, urban planning,
urban design, sustainable design, and more.
As a blogger you will be looked upon as an expert in the field(s) you
cover, and be recognized widely over different mediums. Your blogs
will be distributed through http://www.globalsiteplans.com/the-grid,
Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. This is a great way to gain
visibility as you enter the public and private workforce, or to
further develop yourself professionally.
• 6-month or 1-year commitment, contractually;
• 2 blogs per month, biweekly (12 blogs in total for 6-months);
• 250-350 word maximum blogs, submitted in Word format for review and editing;
• Excellent English and writing skills;
• Passion for the topics you write about;
• Ability to work under deadlines and meet them – very important that
dates set for blog submission are honored.
• Increased knowledge and exposure to blogging career opportunities;
• Ability to utilize WordPress blogging software – increased knowledge
of functionality and features;
• Increased comfort writing within word count constraints;
• Performance based upon word count accuracy, number of revisions
required of each blog and improvements over time, meeting deadlines,
and utilizing keywords, formatting, and hyperlinking according to
How to Apply:
If interested, email Global Site Plans at hireme@...
by March 31st.
1. Submit a Resume and Cover Letter;
2. Submit a writing sample regarding an environmental design topic;
3. Submit 12 titles that you are interested in blogging about (Title
ideas should be related to where you are currently live);
4. Like Global Site Plans on Facebook;
5. In the subject line of your email, put ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
This is an unpaid and a virtual internship which can be completed from home.