RE: Welcome to the SJSU_MURPs group

  • Carla Bagneschi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 9:05 AM
      Hi Susan! It was great to see you yesterday. Thanks for forwarding this.
      Is there a way to see who's on this list? To everyone else, hi and I hope
      you're doing well in life post-SJSU. Just thought I'd add that my work, EIP
      Associates, is looking to hire biologists and planners. We're an
      environmental and urban planning consulting firm in SF. You can find more
      about the company and the positions at www.eipassociates.com

      Ciao!
      Carla