Need charette facilitators, Wed. March 21, San Jose, digital participation

  • Emy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012
      Crowdbrite and their president, Darin Dinsmore, are attempting to set a record for the largest multi-location charrette on Wed. March 21 in San Jose. They are looking for volunteer assistants to be a part of this exciting event. Volunteers will receive complimentary Crowdbrite training, and also learn the latest participation techniques that we are developing with the National Charrette Institute. We need digital facilitators, bloggers, tweeters, and moderators etc. Please find the details below.

      On March 21, 2012 the League of California Cities and the County Engineers Association of California will host its annual Public Works Officers Institute in conjunction with the League's Planners Institute at the San Jose Fairmont Hotel. The interactive presentation will reach over 525 Public Works Directors, City Engineers, Planning Directors and Planning Commissioners from cities and counties throughout California. The project is the redevelopment of a strip corridor into a successful and vibrant downtown, the City (West Sacramento) also just received funding to bring back the historic streetcar.

      This will be a fun, informative and engaging session. There is a new ipad app that will be available as well as new "we table" technology to demonstrate. This is an opportunity to have a conversation and receive constructive feedback from the top thinkers in the State. Your participation as a facilitator will ensure a successful process.

      This is a demonstration and educational session for: League of California Cities/County Engineers Association of California

      Charrette DATE: Wednesday, March 21, 2012; 7:30-11:30 a.m.
      Professional presentation of a case study used to benefit cities and counties and show how planners and public works departments can collaborate through its use.

      LOCATION: San Jose Fairmont Hotel
      170 S. Market Street
      San Jose, CA 95113

      The second event we are looking for volunteers for is the first California Economic Summit being held in Santa Clara on May 11, 2012.

      Please contact Darin Dinsmore if you are interested in helping at this event.

      Thank You

      Darin Dinsmore
      President, Crowdbrite
      Web: www.crowdbrite.com
      Email: darin@...
      Work: 1 855 CROWDBRite
      Mobile: 530 277 0196

      Working together to create a brighter future!