TransForm is hiring: State Campaign Organizer

  • Hilary Nixon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2012
      TransForm is hiring: State Campaign Organizer

      TransForm, a leading environmental and social equity nonprofit, is seeking
      an experienced professional to be our State Campaign Organizer, a full-time
      position based in Sacramento.

      The State Campaign Organizer is supervised by TransForm’s State Policy
      Director and based in TransForm’s Sacramento office. The Organizer is
      responsible for the ongoing building and maintenance of a statewide network
      capable of generating political pressure in Sacramento to push for
      increased funding for public transportation and to ensure that state
      policies support equity, environmental, and public health goals. The ideal
      candidate will have extensive experience in coalition-building,
      communications and advocacy, as well as a strong interest in transportation
      policy or planning. Strong preference for Sacramento-based applicants.
      Non-Sacramento applicants who can commute at least three day per week to
      Sacramento will be considered.

      Please see the following link for full job description and
      information on how to apply:
      http://transformca.org/files/job_description___state_campaign_organizer___final.pdf