Internships - San Jose - Silicon Valley Leadership Group - Transportation Interns

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      FWD-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      From: Jessica Zenk <jzenk@...>
      Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:29 PM
      Subject: Leadership Group - In Need of Transportation Interns

      The Leadership Group is in need of 1-2 "coordinators" (our word for
      interns) to help us with transportation projects. We have a particular need
      for people with interest in electric vehicles and/or biking/active
      transportation. If you have any stellar students to recommend, please send
      them my way! A resume and brief email expressing interest would suffice.

      General information about our coordinator positions can be found at -
      http://svlg.org/about-us/internships.