Social Innovation Leadership Forum

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
      ****

      ** **

      Dear Invitee:****

      ** **

      There is a growing need for innovators to address the many social problems
      and economic challenges in our own backyard. We invite you to join social
      entrepreneurs, thinkers and leaders from non-profits, business, government
      and the community to share innovation leadership lessons and help create a
      social innovation network. Put your creativity to the test, and help us
      figure out how to better tap the transformational power of innovation and
      community collaboration to solve local problems and work together for the
      common good.****

      ** **

      The San Jose State University, in partnership with HP, City of San Jose,
      San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the Social Enterprise Alliance, Step Up
      Silicon Valley, Altis Solutions, and Global Green Village, will convene the
      first Social Innovation Leadership Forum. This milestone event is going to
      take place on *March 20, 2012 at the Mexican Heritage Plaza from 8.00am to
      5.00pm* and we don�t want you to miss it!****

      ** **

      Please take a moment to register <https://commerce.cashnet.com/cobjysjsu>
      now. If you'd like your organization to be seen as a leader in
      innovation, we have several exhibitor and sponsorship
      opportunities<http://www.cob.sjsu.edu/sileadershipforum2012/index.html>
      .

      ** **

      Do visit the SJSU Social Innovation Leadership
      Forum<http://www.cob.sjsu.edu/sileadershipforum2012/> for
      details on the speakers, the workshops, activities, and more. We will be
      updating the website regularly to add more information about the event as
      it becomes available. Keep checking back!****

      ** **

      ** **

      ****