UPC Speaker Series - Jeffrey Wood - A Holistic Approach to TODs
- Save the date! SJSU's student-run Urban Planning Coalition has lined up the next event in its Speaker Series: Transit Oriented Development (TOD)
Date and Time
Tuesday, February 28th at 6:30pm.
Speaker and Overview
Jeffrey Wood will take a holistic approach to TOD's. Mr. Wood is a Program Associate/GIS Specialist at Reconnecting America.
He performs mapping analysis for a variety of projects and conducts research on transit mode funding, technology and the relationship of transit to development.
He will discuss:
- Parcel, district, corridor, and regional scales
- Why TODs matter to regional development and transportation coordination
- Policy implications of TODs
Clark Hall - Fishbowl
Link to campus map: http://nanosense.org/documents/workshops/SJSUCampusMap.pdf
No admission charge. Open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
For more information
Please contact Urban Planning Coalition members:
- Maria Candida Langbauer at mclangbauer@...
- John Tu at TongJohnTu@...