Software Workshops at California College of the Arts (San Francisco)

  • Rick Kos
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 5:45 PM
      You might be interested in attending an interesting choice of software
      workshops at Calif. College of the Arts in San Francisco. Details below.
      Open to all Architects, Artists, Designers, Students, Professionals,
      Academics.

      *WORKSHOP OVERVIEW*
      We are pleased to announce FORMATIONS 2012, a series of software based
      workshops for students and professionals taking place on Feb 25th at CCA in
      San Francisco. FORMATIONS, an annual workshop series at the California
      College of the Arts, provides a platform for students and professionals in
      the design disciplines to explore new technologies in a hands-on workshop
      setting.

      *WORKSHOP OFFERINGS*

      1. Parametric Modeling with GRASSHOPPER I
      2. Mapping Urban Information with ESRI ArcGIS I
      3. Neocartography: Intro to Interactive Online Mapping
      4. Intro to BIM Modeling with REVIT
      5. Performance Based Design with VASARI/REVIT
      6. Introduction to Arduino & Electronics 101

      *DATE AND TIME:*
      Saturday, February 25 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

      *COST:*
      Each workshop costs $75 for students, current CCA Faculty and Alumni; and
      $175 for professionals
      *
      *
      *HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE:*
      Attendees must bring their own laptop to the workshop. For software
      requirements, visit the link below

      *TO REGISTER:*
      http://mlab.cca.edu/2012/01/formations-2012/