FT job - East Bay Regional Park District - Park Planner I

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      [From http://www.norcalapa.org/pages/career/career_jobs.htm#parkplanneri%5d

      Park Planner I
      East Bay Regional Park District

      Monthly salary range: $5,271.50 to $5,733.00, plus excellent benefits!

      FINAL FILING DATE: January 25, 2012; or Until Filled

      The East Bay Regional Park District is currently seeking a full-time
      (37.5 hours per week) Park Planner I to function as lead or support
      staff for preparation of park land use plans, California Environmental
      Quality Act (CEQA) documents, and resource evaluations for park,
      trail, and open space projects.

      Minimum requirements include a bachelor's degree from an accredited
      college or university in planning, natural resource management or
      closely related field, and one year of experience dealing with CEQA
      and/or regulatory agency requirements.

      The East Bay Regional Park District is the largest regional parkland
      agency in the nation, operating over 108,000 acres and 1200 miles of
      trails; serving approximately 2.5 million residents in the San
      Francisco Bay Area counties of Alameda and Contra Costa.

      TO APPLY: For more information and/or to apply, candidates may contact
      the Human Resources Division at (510) 544-2154 for a paper application
      packet, or send an email to hrapps@... for an electronic
      application packet, or apply online at www.ebparks.org/jobs.

      The East Bay Regional Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

      Company Web Site
      www.ebparks.org/jobs