Fwd: California Alliance for Transportation Choices Event Notification

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003
      Hi,
      fyi...
      (PDF Flier of event attached - it you receive digest version, go to our
      eGroup website,
      http://www.sjsu.edu/depts/urbplan/SJSU/UPC/index-upc.htm
      sign-in,
      or email me and I'll send direct...)
      Irv

      ----Subject: California Alliance for Transportation Choices Event
      Notification
      Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 14:18:24 -0700

      California Alliance for Transportation Choices Event Notification

      KEEPING ALL OF CALIFORNIA MOVING: EXPLORING THE LINKS BETWEEN
      TRANSPORTATION, SOCIAL EQUITY AND PUBLIC HEALTH

      June 5th, 2003
      Sacramento

      Keynote Speaker: John Ferrera, Assistant Secretary, Business Transportation
      & Housing Agency

      For additional information, please see attached event notification