Intern needed to fulfill multiple technical responsibilities for
Sustainable San Mateo
County (SSMC), a non-profit advocating locally for sustainable
economic practices. Our office is located in San Mateo, near 92 and El
Camino. We are
asking for a time commitment of 2-3 days a week for 2+ hours a day. Initial
would be an office based internship, however once competent working at home
become a possibility.
Manage both www.sustainablesanmateo.org (WordPress) and
This will include updating the content to reflect current activities of
SSMC both on the webpage and events calendar, managing
comments posted by the public, researching local services on issues of
sustainability and keeping basic content up-to-date.
*Additional responsibilities as time and interest allow:*
- Produce original content when necessary, such a product review or
- Create the preliminary design and layout of the SSMC newsletter using
- Suggest and implement improvements to website layout.
- Help implement transition from Exceed to Salesforce CRM.
- Punctual and diligent
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed problem solver eager to gain technical experience in a
- Strong sense of proper English spelling and grammar
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and languages
This position reports to the Program Manger.
Please send resume to kara@...
, subject line �Mouse
Internship�. Position open until filled
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]