YPT SF Bay Launch Party with Special Guests - January 18

  • Alyssa Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: <Danielle.Elkins@...>
      Date: Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 4:30 PM
      Subject: YPT SF Bay Launch Party with Special Guests - January 18
      Cc: Danielle.Elkins@...

      Hello friends, colleagues, WTSers, & YPTers,****

      ** **

      I�m excited to finally announce the official launch of YPT SF Bay! Hope
      you�ll be able to join us for our launch event January 18th! See below &
      please forward!****

      ****

      ** **

      *Young Professionals in Transportation (YPT)*

      ** **

      Do you have a passion for transportation?****

      Are you interested in the transportation field?****

      Or are you just plain trans-curious*?****

      (Correct Answer: All of the above!)****

      * Yeah, we went there! If you're curious about transportation, consider
      yourself trans-curious!****

      ** **

      YPT is a national organization of motivated and enthusiastic
      transportation-minded folks with a mission of providing career guidance,
      networking opportunities, and fellowships for those interested in
      transportation. YPT San Francisco Bay Area is the West Coast's first
      chapter of this awesome organization! No need to be in the transportation
      field to be part of YPT. And despite our name, we do not have an age
      restriction. ****

      ** **

      Interested? Find out more at the *YPT San Francisco Bay Area�s Launch
      Party on Wednesday, January 18th *(6pm at Infusion Lounge conveniently
      located a block away from the Powell Street MUNI/BART Station)! Details
      and RSVP here <http://yptsfbaylaunch.eventbrite.com/>.****

      ** **

      Come out for a fun event and mingle with our distinguished guests who will
      share how they became involved with Bay Area transportation issues:****

      ** **

      *David Chiu, President, San Francisco Board of Supervisors (District 3)*****

      [image: David Chiu]****

      ****

      *Scott Wiener, San Francisco Board of Supervisors (District 8), MTC
      Commissioner (SF Mayor's Appointee)*

      [image: Scott Wiener]****

      ****

      *Ed Reiskin, Director of Transportation, San Francisco Municipal
      Transportation Agency*

      [image: Ed Reiskin]****

      ** **

      Most of YPT SF Bay Area�s events are free, but if you are interested in
      joining, membership is just $20 a year. ****

      ** **

      To find out more about YPT and the launch party, visit the YPT San
      Francisco Bay Area page <http://www.yptsfbay.org>. ****

      ** **

      We'll see you there!****

      ** **